Venkat S. R. (Chairman)
20years of experience in Oil & gas onshore and offshore industry. Dynamic manager with great inner drive and team building skills. With a strong base in Renewables and clean environment technology, the craftsmanship is well founded down to hands on level.Well-documented results as Vice president in a production company with more than 5000 employees. Extensive experience both as a line manager and on group level. Experience with development and launch of new product concepts. In depth experience from Strong project management skills.
Keywords in my present position as Chairman are leadership, change processes, productivity programs and development of the organization internationally in a company with a substantially high growth.Personal key words are analytical, “figure-minded”, structured and process oriented. Work form is “hands-on” attention to details without overview and focus on the essential is lost.Aspiring to make SSUNIQ Pte ltd the preferred partner for bringing specialized LNG solutions to Indian territory.
Vaibhav Khandekar (Managing Director)
Holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce from the University of Mumbai. Has over 15 years of experience in onshore and offshore oil & gas piping Engineering, Industrial cryogenic Insulation technology Design and innovations. Consistent track record of performance, delivering beyond expectations.
Proven abilities in stakeholder management, business processes, building relationship, rolling out innovative ideas and strategic planning. I have helped teams to achieve business growth, operational efficiency and greater business control. My ideas in process standardization, contracting and project planning that have been accepted on their merit.
I take keen interest in mentoring teams on communication skills, client management, and operational efficiency. I have had the opportunity to recruit, train and mentor managers having diverse skills sets for new business opportunities.
Mahesh (Project Director)
Graduated from shipbuilding Technology from India with extensive 11 years’ experience in offshore and onshore industry.
Energized and result-driven sales and business developer with strong marine background to serve in a competitive and challenging work environment and contribute the best of my ability towards the growth and development of an organisation. To fully utilize my personal and academic skills and to be a motivating factor in achieving company objectives.
Development, marketing, sales and company management of shipbuilding engineering for specialized project such as cryogenic insulation, structural, FPSO, FSRU, FLNG.
Coordinating & expediting Technical interfaces between various engineering offices of the project design team and construction team.
Responsible for the department
- Resources and managing sales and supply of resources for oil & gas
- Key Account Management
- Business Development
- Corporate performance management, business support, profit and cash flow optimization
- Strategy anchoring and corporate planning,
- Optimization and streamlining of business processes,
- Business Intelligence, Social Platform Implementation, Implementation of ISO 9001:2000.
Shaikh Arif (Executive Director (Operation))
Performance driven professional with more than 13 years of diverse professional experience within the oil and gas experience, internationally minded and proficient on the various aspect of management including management of multi-cultural and cross border organizations.
Develop and implement strategic plans to increase efficiency and effectiveness within a business, for on-site jobs.
Expected to fulfil the following roles which are important for the operation and expansion of the facility.
- Oversee the day-to-day operation of the facility / Job.
- Manage the facility staff / manpower. This includes providing appropriate level of staff training, setting performance benchmarks, managing facility work schedules, and identifying areas for improvement, and Annual Performance Evaluations.
- Conduct regular meetings (weekly or biweekly) with facility staff to discuss various issues in facility operation.
- Interact with users to discuss experimental needs, technical issues and fulfil the mission of the facility by providing expeditious, effective technical support to the users.
- Serve as the initial point person to address users’ concerns and conflicts.
- Provide advisory support to users for grant and manuscript submissions.
- Meet regularly with the Project Director or chair of the Advisory Committee to discuss current imaging needs, new technologies, educational and outreach activities, career development, personnel management, and operational issues.
- Work with the project Director to set advisory committee meetings on a regular basis, at least twice a year. These meetings should provide ample opportunity for discussion with the committee in order to ensure that the most appropriate instruments are targeted at the institutional and federal levels. The Operations Director is an ex officio member of the Faculty Advisory Committee.
- Work with the Office for Research and facility business staff to gain complete understanding of the facility financials and be directly involved in the frugal management of resources to ensure the financial health of the facility.